Jury Trial Practice
Extensive trial experience distinguishes Casselman Law Group from other firms. Mr. Casselman focuses his practice on jury trials and as lead counsel, he has secured some of the largest verdicts in recent California history. He is the past Los Angeles Chapter President of the American Board of Trial Advocates as well as the California President of all of the ABOTA Chapters in the state.
We offer specialized experience in the following practice areas:
• Complex litigation of various kinds, including:
• Breach of Contract/Business litigation
• Earth Movement, Flooding and Landslides
• Inverse Condemnation
• Public and Private Land Use
• Public Entity Litigation
• Construction Law
• Professional Liability
• Insurance Law and Subrogation
For more information on any particular area, click on that practice area in the above list.